Q: How do I draw a coverline when fertility charting?
A: Follow these steps to draw a coverline on your BBT chart:
- You identify a temperature that is at least 0.2 or two-tenths of a degree higher than the previous six days.
- Highlight those previous six days
- Find the highest of these six highlighted temperatures
- Draw a straight line that is 0.1 or one-tenth of a degree higher than that of the highest of the highlighted temperatures
- This line is your coverline
- The coverline should run straight horizontally across your chart