Our Fertility University was founded by Dr. Amos Grunebaum and his BabyMed staff who have put together all the fertility and pregnancy tools and information you need to better understand and learn about fertility rhythms, so you and your partner can optimize your chances of conceiving a baby and having a healthy pregnancy.
The lessons at the BabyMed Fertility University are not just a how-to guide. BabyMed is a place to interact with other hopeful parents-to-be, to share your excitement, frustrations, and to ask questions. It's a chance to create a fertility chart and have your fertility chart reviewed and personally evaluated. And when that special day comes, it's the place to come and spread the great news! We want to be the first to say, "Congratulations!"
At the BabyMed Fertility University we have put together several lessons for you on"Fertility 101" so that you can start immediately finding out more about your fertility and how to improve your chances getting pregnant.
"Fertility 101" consists of 12 lessons. It takes about 45-60 minutes to go through these lessons. You can either do them all in one sitting or at your leisure.
Getting Pregnant: This is what it's all about
- Lesson 1 Introduction: The many roadblocks to getting pregnant
- Lesson 2: Your cycle's and your period's hidden secrets
- Lesson 3: It's all about the BIG O: OVULATION
- Lesson 4: Your cervical mucus
- Lesson 5: His sperms - His friends are your friends and they count too
Fertility Charting: The Whys and the Hows
- Lesson 6: Why you should chart your fertility
- Lesson 7: The BIG O and your temperature
- Lesson 8: I want that Coverline!
- Lesson 9: Create your fertility chart
Now that we have tried for some time
- Lesson 10: All about infertility testing
- Lesson 11: Do I need to see a specialist and what will happen there?
- Lesson 12: Infertility treatment options
Work-Up of The Infertile Couple