How 2 Get Pregnant
It's not so easy to find out how 2 get pregnant.
Couples who want to get pregnant as soon as they made the decision to have a baby, want to know how 2 get pregnant and improve their chances having a healthy pregnancy and baby
The BabyMed 12 step program explains how 2 get pregnant and make pregnancy happen in 3 or less months.
In today's hectic world couples want to know how 2 get pregnant fast and as soon as they made the decision to have a baby.
The BabyMed 12 step program "How 2 Get Pregnant" explains how to improve your chances making a healthy pregnancy happen in 3 or less months.
- Start your prenatal vitamin plus folic acid NOW. Folic acid supplementation (recommended dose is 400-600 mcg daily) improves your chances getting pregnant and having a healthy baby. It decreases the risks of birth defects and miscarriage. In order to work, folic acid must be taken at least 4-6 weeks or more before ovulation/conception. So start right now, even before stopping birth contyrol, and get your folic acid levels up to healthy levels.
- Improve overall health. The first step how 2 get pregnant faster is ensuring the body is healthy, overall. If the female body is not healthy, fertility could be impaired. See your doctor for a preconception visit as soon as you have plans trying to get pregnant.
- Establish a menstrual cycle calendar. In order to estimate the ovulation time each month, the female will need to establish the regular pattern of her menstrual cycle so she knows exactly when and how 2 get pregnant. Once the pattern is established, the ovulation time can be predicted with ease.
- Regulate menstrual cycles. If there is a history of irregular menstrual cycles, the female may have trouble finding the ovulation time frame. A birth control pill can help to regulate the cycle.
- Reduce stress. Stress can reduce a female's fertility. If three months are the goal to pregnant, the female needs to incorporate relaxation techniques into everyday life in order to reduce that stress and improve health.
- Get tested. If fertility is in question, there are several tests both the female and the male in the relationship can have run in order to note any fertility problems with the couple. Start off with a sperm count. It's easy and guarantees him an orgasm.
- Choose the right position. The closer to the cervix the sperm is deposited, the better the chance of conceiving. The woman on top position is one that allows full penetration of the penis and improives her chgances how 2 get pregnant.
- The female orgasm. The female needs to orgasms after the male ejaculates. If the female orgasm first, the acid of the vagina can pull into the cervix and kill the sperm on contact.
- Lose weight - for her and him. Overweight women often have a harder time getting pregnant than women of a normal weight. The optimnal BMI is between 19.5 and 25 and losing as little as 10% of the body's weight is a step it the right direction. Producing healthy sperm that are strong is key to conceiving. Being overweight can affect sperm production. As with the female, losing as little as 10% of the overall body weight can increase the mobility and vitality of the sperm. Losing more, depending on the overall body weight, may be even better.
- Give sex a rest. Men cannot have sex every night of the week and continue producing great sperm. Waiting two to three days before having intercourse again will allow full reproduction of sperm. While the younger the man, the faster the turn-around time, the two to three day period is commonly good for all men.
- Leave bad habits behind. Bad habits like drinking and smoking can also affect sperm counts in the male. If the sperm count is too low, the chances of finding one sperm strong enough for the vaginal journey are meek. Alcohol especially affects sperm and their ability to fertilize the egg and attach to the uterus.
- Keep making love. Love making is what makes babies. The frequency of intercourse determines how 2 get pregnant fast. When the mood turns from love to need, there could be a decreased chance of conception. Once a day is better than every other day While sex is at the heart of conception, it does not have to be all about baby. Letting the guard down can improve the chances of having a baby.
Conclusion: Learning how 2 get pregnant involves many steps, but at the end you are rewarded with a baby.