The BabyMed Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) Intercourse and Sex Calculator will calculate when to have intercourse in relation to a positive OPK
- Your chances getting pregnant are close to zero if you make love only after ovulation
- Your chances getting pregnant are diminished if you make love only once, even if it's the "perfect" day
- Your very best chance getting pregnant is when you make love regularly 2-3 times a week EVERY week
- Making love only during the fertile 5-6 days prior to and the day of ovulation improved your chances getting pregnant but is not as good as also making love outside your fertile days
- If his sperm count is OK then making love once a day on every fertile day is better than every other day or even less frequently
- You usually ovulate WITHIN (NOT AFTER) 12-34 hours after the OPK first turns positive.
- If you make love only after the OPK first becomes positive chances are you are less likely to get pregnant as compared to making love regularly.