The BabyMed Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) Intercourse and Sex Calculator will calculate when to have intercourse in relation to a positive OPK.
Important tips to help you get pregnant faster:
- Your chances of getting pregnant are close to zero if you only make love after established ovulation.
- Your chances of getting pregnant are diminished if you make love only once in your cycle, even if it's the "perfect," fertile day.
- Making love during the fertile 5-6 days prior to and the day of ovulation improves your chances of conceiving
- Your very best chance of getting pregnant is when you make love regularly 2-3 times a week EVERY week, because it will cover the days that ovulation happens on a different day than calculated.
- Making love additionally before or after your 5-6 calculated fertile days likely further improves your chances for conception because it keeps the sperms fresh, and it also ensures that there are sufficient sperms available just in case ovulation happens on a different day than calculated.
- If his sperm count is OK then making love once a day on every fertile day is better than every other day or even less frequently.
- You usually ovulate within (NOT AFTER) 12-34 hours after the OPK first turns positive.
- If you make love only after the OPK first becomes positive chances are you are less likely to get pregnant than if you make love regularly.