Scroll down to find the answers to your most important fertility, preconception, and pregnancy questions.
Frequently asked questions on Google searches by subject
- Can we get pregnant having sex upside down?
- Which food should be avoided during pregnancy?
- How much water should I drink in pregnancy?
- How many calories should I eat in pregnancy?
- How far along am I?
- When do you ovulate?
Getting pregnant questions
- What are early pregnancy symptoms?
- Am I and could I be pregnant?
- What are implantation bleeding symptoms?
- How can I improve my chances of getting
- Negative HPT pregnancy test and still pregnant?
- How often should we have intercourse?
- When does the pregnancy test become positive?
- What are the best days for sex?
- Sex: every day vs. every other day?
- When is my fertile window?
- Am I ovulating?
- Am I fertile and when?
- Is he fertile?
- Am I pregnant? How can I find out?
- What are my chances of conception and getting pregnant?
- When does the pregnancy test usually become positive?
- How do I check my cervical mucus for fertility in 12 steps?
Am I pregnant?
- How can I improve my fertility?
- How can I improve his fertility?
- How can I make his sperm healthier?
- How can I improve my chances of getting pregnant?
- What are normal hCG levels in pregnancy?
- Is it possible to have a false-positive pregnancy test?
- When is the earliest a pregnancy can be seen on ultrasound?
- Can you diagnose on the BBT when the fertilized egg implants?
- My HPT is negative on 13 DPO. Could I still be pregnant?
- I have a second line on the HPT but it's really faint. Could I be pregnant?
- Why are some HPTs positive earlier than others?
- What could the reasons be for cramps and cramping?
- What is the earliest I can feel pregnancy signs and what are the typical pregnancy signs?
- What are my chances of being pregnant with early pregnancy symptoms?
How likely is this? What are the odds?
- How long does it take to get pregnant?
- What are my odds getting pregnant each month?
- How does the amount of making love affect my chances of getting pregnant?
- When does the fertilized egg implant?
- Does implantation bleeding always happen?
- What is the earliest I can feel pregnancy signs and what are typical early pregnancy signs?
- What are my chances of being pregnant with these symptoms?
- I ovulated last week and now I feel nauseous and tired. Could these be the first signs of pregnancy?
- How can I tell from the cervical mucus (CM) if I am pregnant?
- What is the function of progesterone?
Questions about your period
- What are menstrual cycle abnormalities?
- I missed my period but my pregnancy test is negative. What could be going on?
- Could I be pregnant even though I have a regular period?
- I have long menstrual cycles, sometimes they last 40 days or more. What's going on?
Can I do this while pregnant? How safe is it?
- Can I sleep on my back during pregnancy?
- Can I eat fish?
- Can I color my hair?
- Can I drink coffee?
- Can I eat soft cheese?
- Can I have dental X-rays?
- Can I eat undercooked meat? How about hot dogs?
Sex and timing
- How safe is sex during and after pregnancy?
- When am I most fertile, when is my fertile window?
- How often should we make love, every day or every other day?
- Likelihood of pregnancy when making love in relation to ovulation
- How long do I have to wait after I stop taking the pill in order to get pregnant?
- How to Get Pregnant after the Pill and other Birth Control
Fertility awareness and charting
- How do I get started with temperature charting?
- Why chart your temperature?
- What is my first cycle day?
- What is a biphasic temperature curve?
- How can I find out whether and when I ovulate and whether I am ovulating normally?
- What does the "probability" mean in the expert evaluation?
- How do we find out the best day to have sex and improve our chances of conceiving?
- How do I take my basal body temperature?
- Could the temperature drop in my BBT chart mean that I am pregnant?
- Is too much sex a problem when we TTC?
- Cervical mucus: how long before ovulation does the CM become stretchy?
- What kind of male infertility treatments are there?
- How long can sperm survive?
- How do we do a sperm analysis, a sperm count?
- What are the normal values in a sperm analysis?
- What are those strange names given in my sperm analysis?