Popular Tools and Calculators
Is She Fertile?
The Online Fertility Test: Am I Fertile?Find out if you are fertile in just one minute.
Find out in 1 min if he is fertile
The Online Male Fertility Test. Is He Fertile?Find out if he's fertile right now!
Get it First!
Meet Obie, Your Reproductive Health CoachObie takes a holistic approach to improving your fertility and helping you get pregnant.
Calculate the due date
Pregnancy Calculator and CalendarFind out how many weeks pregnant you are with our week-by-week calculator and calendar.
Count the baby's movements
Counting Fetal Movements - The Baby Kick CountEvery pregnant woman should learn how to count her baby's movements.
Which days are best?
New! Fertile Window Coverage CalculatorCalculates the fertile window and ovulation day likelihood
Do I need Aspirin?
Your fertile days
Fertility Calendar and Ovulation CalculatorFind your fertile days accurately!
Boy or Girl? Find out!
Online Baby's Sex Predictor Test: Boy or Girl?Will it be a girl? Or a boy? Find out in under 3 minutes!
When is implantation?
Implantation Calculator: Calculate When the Embryo ImplantsCalculate your implantation!
What are my chances?
Online Pregnancy Chances TestWhat are my chances of getting pregnant?
Could it be true?
Online Pregnancy Test: Am I Pregnant?This online pregnancy test answers the big question, "Am I pregnant?"
Am I Pregnant?
Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Signs Test2Learn the signs and symptoms.
When is my period?
Next Menstrual Periods Calculator and CalendarCalculate your periods for the next 12 months!
Which eye color has the baby?
Baby Eye Color CalculatorWhat color eyes will your baby have? Brown? Green? Blue?
Thank you babyMed!!
babyMed Success Stories"I am finally pregnant. Thank you to babyMed for your wonderful tools."
Tool: Choose a pill
How to choose a combined oral contraceptive pillAnswer these questions and find out which pill may be the right one for you
Is your heart at risk?
How is your cardiovascular health?What is your cardiovascular score? Are you healthy?
Find out more about anxiety
General Anxiety Disorder-7 ScreenFind out if you may have general anxiety disorder
Calculating your fertile days, finding out your due date as well as exactly how far you are along in your pregnancy, and knowing how big the baby should be are essential pieces of information to know. Check out these calculators, trackers, ultrasound tools, labor & delivery tools, due date calculators, fertility and gender predictors, pregnancy calendars, and more!
The babyMed Tests
- Online Pregnancy Test: Am I Pregnant?
- Online Pregnancy Chances
- Online Baby's Sex Predictor Test: Boy or Girl?
- The Online Woman's Fertility Test: Is She Fertile?
- Online Pregnancy Risk Report
- The Online Male Fertility Test. Is He Fertile?
- Online Covid-19 Symptom Screener
- The Online Postpartum Pregnancy Risk Evaluation
- How good is your cardiovascular health?
- Preeclampsia risk: Do I need baby Aspirin
Get pregnant: Fertility tools
- FertilChart - Keep a Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Pregnancy Chance Calculator
- Luteal Phase Calculator
- Sperm Calculator
- Ovulation OPK Calculator
- OPK Calculator
- BMI Body Mass Calculator
- hCG Calculator and Tool
- Menstrual Cycle Regularity Tool
- Clomid Ovulation Calculator
Menstrual period and cycle calculators
- What is your menstrual period?
- Is my menstrual period late calculator
- Calculate my next menstrual period
- Menstrual cycle calculator: Are my cycles normal?
- Calculate your fertile window
- Is my luteal phase normal? Check out our calculator
Track your pregnancy
- Weight Change Calculator
- Pregnancy Symptoms Calculator
- Preterm Delivery Risk Calculator
- Risk of Premature Birth
- Conception Pregnancy Reverse Due Date Calculator
- Down Syndrome Risk Calculator
- IVF Due Date Calculator
- Morning Sickness Quiz
- The PUQE Score: Nausea and Vomiting Quiz
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Graph
- Male Fertility Quiz
- Fertility, Diet, and Lifestyle Quiz
- Am I Doing a Good Job at Maximizing My Fertility?
- Male Fertility Score Calculator
- Does He Have a Healthy Fertility Lifestyle?
- Sperm Count Calculator
More tools, quizzes, and calculators
- How is your cardiovascular health?
- Could you have COVID-19 symptoms? Find out in minutes.
- How Safe Are These Beauty Routines During Pregnancy?
- Which Activities Are Safe During Pregnancy?
- When Is the Pregnancy Test Positive?
- Test Your Knowledge About Having a Girl or a Boy
- What Is A Healthy Fertility and Pregnancy Diet?
- Vaginal Discharge as an Early Pregnancy Symptom
- hCG Calculator and Graph
- Retro Conception Birthday Calculator
- Edinburgh Postpartum and Postnatal Depression Score
Labor and delivery tools
- Are You In Labor? Check your contractions with this interactive labor counter.
- Interactive Labor Curve Is your labor progressing normally? Check it with this interactive tool.
- DeliveryClock This helps you time the delivery between the baby's head and body emerging. Especially helpful for midwives, nurses, and doctors.
- Bishop Score Calculator Tracks if the cervix is ready for induction
- Apgar Score Calculator Interactive Calculate your newborn baby's Apgar score 1 and 5-minutes after birth
- Fetal Growth Calculator Create a graph to observe the growth of the fetus.
- Abdominal Circumference Calculator Calculate and graph the abdominal circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time.
- Biparietal Diameter Calculator Interactively creates a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' BPD biparietal diameter.
- Femur Length Calculator Create a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' femur length (FL).
- Head Circumference Calculate and graph the head circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time.
- Ultrasound Interactive Measurements Enter the fetus' ultrasound measurements to see if they fall within normal limits.
- Fetal Weight Calculator AC&BPD Enter AC and BPD to check the fetus' size.
- Ultrasound Scan Percentiles and Estimated Fetal Weight Calculator Enter measurements and obtain percentiles and calculate fetal weights with 20+ formulas such as Shepard, Hadlock, Warsof, and others.