Cosntipation affects about half of women at some point or another in their pregnancy. It is characterized by abdominal pain, the passing of hard stools, and infrequent bowel movements. Constipation in pregnancy is generally caused by dehydration, pregnancy hormones, stress, anxiety, low physical activity and a low fiber diet. It is thought that hormones cause the intestinal muscles to relax, and the pressure of the growing uterus contributes to the problems with constipation.
- Treatment Of Constipation During Pregnancy
- Constipation and Pregnancy: Is There a Safe Stool Softener?
- Constipation And Pregnancy
- Constipation Remedies During Pregnancy: How to Eat to Get Things Moving
- Constipation and Diarrhea During Pregnancy
- Treatments for Constipation During Pregnancy
- Constipation and Pregnancy
- Constipation in Pregnancy - What To Do About It