Difficulties getting pregnant or just starting out? Before you resort to reproductive technology, read on!
For many couples getting pregnant is easy. But for others getting pregnant can take a long time. Getting educated about optimizing fertility, how to conceive, and have a healthy baby is an important first step. After all, in high school and college, we learn more about how to not get pregnant then how to actually conceive.
Whether you are just starting to think about getting pregnant or have already been trying, learning all you can about fertility and conception is essential to one day conceive that beautiful baby.
Before Trying to Get Pregnant
- Read this first: Pre-Trimester Preconception and Periconception Care
- Top 10 Pregnancy Pre-trimester/Preconception Tips
- How To Get Pregnant Faster
- Difficulties Getting Pregnant? Maybe it's Subfertility
- Quiz: What Are My Chances of Getting Pregnant
- Get Pregnant Faster!
- The Pregnancy Pre-trimester
- Top 10 Pregnancy Pre-trimester Preconception Tips
- Fertility 101: Get Pregnant Fast
- Difficulties Getting Pregnant - Infertility
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Your Path to a Successful Pregnancy
- Fertility Myths
- All About Implantation Bleeding
- Getting Pregnant After Birth Control
- Boy or Girl: You Choose
- Timing Is Everything
- How Long Does It Take?
- Top 100 "Am I Pregnant?" FAQs
- Top 20 TTC FAQs
- Can I Get Pregnant If ...?
- Lubrication When Getting Pregnant
- Tokophobia-Fear of Pregnancy and Getting Pregnant
Sex and Getting Pregnant
- The Best Days for Sex
- Sex: Every Day vs. Every Other Day
- Your Fertile Window
- How Often Sex When TTC
- Orgasm and TTC
- Male Masturbation and TTC
- Sex Myths
- Fertility Charting
- Implantation Symptoms
- Cervical Mucus and Fertility
- Basal Body Temperature
- Mittelschmerz (Ovulation Pain)
- Breast Tenderness
- How Long Do Sperm Live?
- Ovulation Prediction Calculator
Ovulation & Fertility
- Fertility and Ovulation Calendar
- Ovulation (The BIG O)
- Signs of Ovulation
- Good/Bad Eggs: TTC After Age 35
- Testing for Fertility
- Clomid Information
- Your Cervix and Fertility
- Predicting Ovulation with the OPK