How does infertility affect men?
It takes two to get pregnant. His health is just as important when it comes to getting pregnant and having a baby. Up to 50% of infertile couples have male fertility issues which means that the man is totally or partially responsible for the infertility. How much do you know about his fertility? Does he do everything to improve his fertility? Let us guide you and improve your male fertility knowledge.
Male infertility is the #1 reason that couples have difficulty getting pregnant
In addition to infertility, there are several health conditions that affect only men, such as prostate cancer and low testosterone. Other major health concerns for men, like colon cancer and heart disease can also occur in women. The good news is that many of these conditions can be prevented and treated with early diagnosis. Regular screenings can detect diseases early when they are the easiest to treat. It is important to have regular checkups and screenings.
Factors affecting male fertility/infertility:
- Lifestyle Choices that Reduce Male Fertility
- Are the Foods You Eat Reducing Your Fertility?
- Does Penis Size Affect Fertility?
- Premature Ejaculation and Male Fertility
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Male Fertility
- Male Fertility Changes as You Age
- Common STDs Infections in Men
Male fertility/infertility testing:
- Male Infertility Evaluation
- Male Fertility Testing
- Infertility Tests for Men Sperm Count Sperm Analysis
- Male Infertility Testing With SpermCheck Fertility Test
- Sperm Count Calculator
- Semen Analysis - Sperm Count
- Semen Analysis - Sperm Count WHO Criteria
- Abnormal Semen Analysis - Which Other Tests Can be Done?
- What to Expect When Having a Semen Analysis
- For Guys: What to Expect at the Fertility Doctor
Male infertility treatment
- Infertility Treatment in Men
- Simple Procedure Improves Male Fertility
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Male Fertility
Your role in her fertility
- Supporting Your Wife/Partner Through Infertility Treatment - What to Say
- Tips for Keeping Intimacy Alive During Infertility Treatment
- The "Baby Dance" Can Become a Drag for Men Too
Men's health topics
- Common Health Threats Men Should Know About
- What is Low Testosterone?
- How to Recognize Low Testosterone
- Truth About Erectile Dysfunction
- Natural Ways to Fight Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Menopause
- Most Important Health Tests for Men
- Health Screenings for Men from 18-88
- Male Osteoporosis
- 10 Best Superfoods for Men
- Tips for Staying Healthy at 50+
- Men: How to Stay Healthy at Any Age
- Common Ejaculation Problems in Men
- The Sleep/Testosterone Connection
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Your Penis
- Obesity in Men
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) in Men
- Diabetes in Men
- Prostate Cancer and Circumcision