Women trying to conceive often try to find out as early as possible whether they are pregnant or not. They hope that they are pregnant, so they desperately try to interpret any physical signs before or shortly after missing a period as being pregnant.
Try the OPT Online Pregnancy Test and find out whether you are pregnant or not.
With or without typical symptoms and signs of pregnancy, and with or without missing a period, there is always a possibility that you are pregnant. You are not pregnant until the pregnancy test is positive.
And if you are pregnant, then the pregnancy test is usually positive after you miss your period. Many women with typical pregnancy symptoms turn out to not be pregnant, and many women without these symptoms turn out to be pregnant. For each pregnant woman with symptoms, there are many more who turn out to not be pregnant.
- Could I be pregnant with these symptoms?
- Could I be pregnant with a negative pregnancy test?
- Could I be pregnant with a period?
- I missed my period. Does that mean I'm pregnant?
- Sore and hard nipples
- Am I pregnant with these symptoms?
- How does the menstrual cycle work?
- What are my chances of being pregnant with a negative pregnancy test?
- When do I ovulate? (ovulation symptoms)
- How do I calculate my day of ovulation?
- How often should we have intercourse when TTC?
- How far along am I in my pregnancy?
- What is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test?
- What are typical pregnancy symptoms?
- When am I most fertile?
- What is implantation bleeding?
- What does spotting mean?
- Due Date and Fertility Calendar
- What do these pregnancy symptoms mean? (Quiz)
- Am I pregnant? (Quiz)
- When is the pregnancy test positive?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy?
- How do I improve my chances of getting pregnant?
- How long does it take to get pregnant?
- When can I check a pregnancy test?
- What does it mean if my home pregnancy test is positive?
- What does it mean if my home pregnancy test is negative?
- What are my pregnancy chances with a negative pregnancy test?
- I missed my period and the pregnancy test is negative. What does it mean?
- My pregnancy test is positive, am I pregnant?
- What do cervical mucus changes mean?
- What does it mean if I have EWCM a second time?
- What are typical implantation signs and symptoms?
- How likely is a pregnancy?
- How many weeks pregnant am I?
- Could these circumstances get me pregnant?