These are the pregnancy symptoms described by As described by BabyMed members.
- I am 10 weeks today and I have just started the whole morning sickness deal. I was getting nauseated around lunch time and it would last until early evening, but now I am getting it more extremely and more often. My bb are bigger and very tender! I crave foods, but (and I know this sounds silly) I don't know what they are. Nothing satisifies the cravings. I am always sleepy. I actually called in one day to work to sleep! And DH would tell you I am moody! But, it's all worth it in the end. I can't wait!
- Hey ladies it looks like I may some unusual symptoms. Oh well I guess it's good to be unique. I start having symptoms about 2 dpo. I have a tingling feeling in bbs. Fatigue, frequent urination, extreme hunger, nausea and increased heartburn but I also start having very unusual dreams and a different sleep pattern. I find myself waking up at different times during the night, I don't sleep as well as I usually do. I also have an enhanced sense of smell and very specific cravings. This is pg #4 and these symptoms have been pretty consistant with all 4.
- Well, I had breast soreness but it appeared to become lesser and lesser......cramps and severe pms ..................actually more pms symptons than pregnancy really......so ladies, don't give up hope when you start pms symptons...
- Nausea (but didn't throw up) during the time in the public toilet (the bad smell), and during i feel hungry or very full..7dpo - bb is tender..the bbt is still keep up..10 dpo - was having to get up and pee at night (I usually don't have to.) 12 dpo - My face skin is really really dry, I am very thirsty and always felt hungry! Constipation & gas..mild cramps14 dpo - got a faint ++18 dpo - bb is become large and tender..but not really tired..the temp is still keep in high level..watery & creamy discharge, but nthg at all..
- Hmmm, let's see... maybe it'd be easier to list what I didn't have. Ladies, don't be discouraged. I am just over 3 weeks pregnant (just found out too) according to ovulation time not lmp and I still test negative on a urine test. I took a blood test because of all the symptoms. My first gynaecologist told me and my husband because I am anxious to be pregnant I am imagining symptoms and it's all psychological. I want to take the blood test to her and ask her if this blood test is psychological too. JUST KIDDING..that's really rude. Well, the scary thing is that she made some prescriptions for me and told me to start taking them.....when they're not safe for the baby. It's tough to be patient. I hope this list helps. *increased bbt even beyond 14 dpo*flushed (pink) face - I look like I am constantly blushing *Increased day time temperatures*nasal dripping like a faucet*back ache, thought for a moment I had an infection since AF wasn’t due for some time*menstrual like feeling all the time…crying, cramps, sometimes sharp pains *metallic taste in my mouth*sore nipples since just 2 or 3 days after ovulation, then boobs got really sore, tender, swollen, with veins showing probably 10 dpo*exhausted during the day and sleeping all day*stomach upset...gas and slight nausea when stomach empty and sometimes through out the day*increased appetite*increased thirst *big time break out in pimples which I never get*brown spotting 1 day before AF is supposed to come*white milky creamy discharge
- I'm 6 wks pg, no breast soreness this time, a little bit of fullness. Tired in the early afternoon and evening, yawning, constipation, just had little bit of nausea today (for the 1st time). Not overly bloated, everyday seems different. A/F type cramps off & on since 8 DPO. Slight brown spotting 12 -14 DPO, but on progesterone suppositories now due to past M/C. jordy | | 5/14/2002 7:57 AM Virtually none. I was sure AF was coming even 1 week after it did not come. I had bad cramps. Imagine our shock. Now at 6 wks my breast have become tender and I do battle some quezzy feelings. But really I feel great. I would have never known if I had not done the test.Good luck to all.
- Hey to All and Congrats to All! I charted my temps this month, and the only symptom I felt was tired and crampy, JUST LIKE AF. So don't be discouraged. My BBT went up so I tested, and +++++Now I am really tired around lunch and again at 3 or 4. BB's are not sore at all
- I just found out yesterday that I am pg and am only dpo 13 today, but had this feeling I was pg. I know it's early but I have definitely had symptoms. I have been hungry, even waking in the middle of the night to eat! I have indigestion, queasy stomach and bloating. I have been peeing a lot (which is scary cuz I already do that!), and have felt mildy dizzy. I have had mild cramps, light spotting for a day and a half (gone now) and low backache. I have had major insomnia! I woke up last night at 2:30am and couldn't fall back asleep until 5:30! I have felt "things" I can't quite explain in my uterus like twinges or something. And I have been sort of ditzy and preoccupied. That's about it for now! No sore bb's yet, and not extremely tired, which is a shocker! I'm sure my nightly insomnia will take care of that!
- Some cramps and nauseousness, larger painful bb's.11dpo: same as 10dpo with creamy discharge12dpo: morning sickness, pain in wrists and ancles, gas, insomnia, having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.13dpo: cramps in my uterus, (not af cramps, more stretchy feeling)14dpo: soar bb'snow (19 dpo): a bit nauseous in the morning and afternoon, gas at night. Larger breasts. Feeling lazy, don't feel like doing anything but reading about pregnancies.