BabyMed has created for you an extensive collection of free tools during pregnancy to help you achieve a healthy pregnancy and to answer your most important pregnancy questions. These tools include calculators, trackers, ultrasound tools, labor & delivery tools and mobile apps such as due date calculators, fertility and gender predictors, a pregnancy calendar, and more.
- Week By Week Pregnancy Calendar and Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Monthly Pregnancy Calendar
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Graph
- Pregnancy Symptoms Calculator
Enter your personal data and find out when to do the pregnancy test
Enter your height/weight and pre-pregnancy weight and check/ the weekly recommended weight gain
Count your baby's movements daily
Much more than just your due date, includes important events
Calculates and graphs if your hCG levels are normal or not and whether they change normally
Enter the due date and calculate the conception date
Count your babies movements and download an interactive chart to ensure a healthy pregnancy
Calculate when a person was conceived based on their birthday
Calculates your individual risk of delivering preterm
Calculate the blood type possiblities of a child and its parents
Find out if you are in a violent relationship
Find out what your baby's eye colors will be based on the parents' eye colors
Calculate the risk of Down syndrome with your current age
Calculate the proper weight gain during pregnancy
Labor & Delivery Tools
- Are you in Labor? - Labor contration timer. Check your contractions with this interactive labor counter and tool
- Interactive Labor Curve Partogram & Partograph - Is your labor progressing normally? Check it with this interactive tool
- ObWatch - Helps you time the delivery between baby's head and body. Especially helpful for midwives, nurses, and doctors.
- Bishop Score Calculator - Is the cervix easily inducible?
- Apgar Score Calculator Interactive - Calculate your newborn baby's Apgar score 1 and 5-minutes after birth
- Is my fetus/baby normal size? - This tool calculates whether the size on ultrasound or estimated fetal weight during pregnancy is normal
- Abdominal Circumference Calculator - Calculate and graph the abdominal circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time. Does it grow normally?
- Biparietal Diameter Calculator - Interactively create a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' BPD biparietal diameter
- Femur Length Calculator - Interactively create a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' FL femur length
- Head Circumference - Calculate and graph the head circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time. Does it grow normally?
- Ultrasound Interactive Measurements - Enter the fetus' ultrasound measurements and check if they are within the norm
- Fetal Weight Calculator AC&BPD - Enter AC and BPD to check the fetus' size
- Fetal Growth Calculator - Interactive create a graph to observe the growth of the fetus
- Ultrasound Scan Percentiles and Estimated Fetal Weight Calculator - Enter measurements and obtain percentiles and calculate fetal weights with 20+ formulas such as Shepard, Hadlock, Warsof and others
Postpartum & BREASTFEEDING
- LactMed Breastfeeding Drugs - Search whether it's safe to use certain drugs during breastfeeding
- Edinburgh Postpartum and Postnatal Depression Score - Answer these 10 questions to find out if you are at risk for postnatal and postpartum depression