Preconceptions and myths about contraception are frequent.
- You can’t get pregnant while on the pill : False
- You need to wait 3 months after stopping the pill before you can start trying to get pregnant: False
- You should not get pregnant for 3 months after the IUD has been taken out: False
- Ovulation returns as soon as you stop the pill: False
- The longer you took the pill the less likely you are to become pregnant: False
- You should stop the pill every couple of years for your system to recover: False