Bulgur is a bright and satisfying grain that is simple to cook. When
pregnant a woman wants simple and extraordinary and that is exactly what
this colorful tabbouleh recipe offers.
1 ½ cups bulgur, fine
Large bunch of parsley
4 green onions
5 leaves of fresh mint
1 small container of cherry tomatoes
¼ cup lime juice, fresh
4 tb olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Cumin to taste
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water in a large saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add bulgur and bring back to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Cover and sit for 30 minutes.
- Chop green onions, parsley, mint and cherry tomatoes.
- Blend olive oil and lime juice in a bowl with a whisk.
- Toss all ingredients together with cooked bulgar.
- Add salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
Nutritional Benefits: Antioxidants, Fiber.
Category: Lunch, Dinner.