BabyMed offers several free opt-in email reminders which are sent out only to BabyMed members. The reminders are flexible and are usually automatically triggered based on several data such as your last menstrual period or your pregnancy due date.
In order for the reminders to be activated, you must opt-in for the reminders on your profile page.
IMPORTANT: In order for the reminders to be sent correctly, it is important that you:
1. Indicate under status in your profile data whether you are trying to conceive or whether you are pregnant.
2. Indicate your last menstrual period and cycle days or if pregnant your estimated due date. If you TTC you must update your LMP/CD each month.
3. Opt-in which reminder we should send you
- Pregnancy Reminders: During pregnancy, we will send you regular reminders as they relate to the stage of your pregnancy. Enter the correct due date and we will send you reminders based on the pregnancy week. Sent regularly throughout the 40 pregnancy weeks usually 2-3 per week to let you know about what is going on with your pregnancy and the fetus, especially as you approach important milestones of your pregnancy such as important tests, the viability of the baby, labor and delivery and your due date.
- Fertility Reminders: Based on your last period and cycles days and your ovulation day. Reminders are sent to you on a specific cycle and pre/post-ovulation days to remind you of how is day relates to your fertility, when your fertile days are expected, when to expect ovulation day and when to do an OPK ovulation predictor kit, how you can improve your chances of getting pregnant, when to expect your ovulation and your next period and when to optimize your day to do a pregnancy test..
- Menstrual Period Reminders: Sent out to remind you when the next period is due and when it may be late
- Implantation Day Reminders: based on LMP/CD we will send you reminders as implantation approaches and what to expect
- Daily Ovulation Predictor Kit Reminders: Based on LMP/CD we will send you reminders when to start testing with the OPK for ovulation
Pregnancy Test Reminders: Based on the LMP/CD and next expected period and implantation/ovulation day we will send you reminders when you should expect to start the pregnancy test and what to expect with a negative or a positive pregnancy test.
Contraceptive Pill: We will remind you to take your daily contraceptive pill