How can I get pregnant and how do I get a baby boy or how do I get a baby girl?
One of the major questions asked by couples is how can I get pregnant and how do I get a baby boy or how do I get a baby girl.
There are many people who are convinced that they can have a baby boy or a baby girl by following certain techniques such as making love at the right time and circumstances, or eating the right diet.
All eggs have 23 chromosome, and the 23rd chromosome is an X. All sperms have also 23 chromosomes, and 1/2 have an X for the 23rd chromosome, and 1/2 have a Y as the 23rd chromosome.
At fertilization, when the sperm joins the egg, the baby's gender is determined by whether the 23rd chromosome on the sperm is an X or a Y.
- If the sperm carrying an X chromosome fertilizes the egg, a girl will be conceived.
- If the sperm carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes the egg, a boy will be conceived
There are some who believe that you can have a baby boy or girl of your choices while otheres feel it's not possible through normal techniques.
There are certainly many myths and some evidence out there to the contrary.
If you want to have a girl or boy, it certainly can’t hurt to try and to be happy with having a baby, no matter what the gender is.
Low tech methods to get pregnant and have a Boy or Girl
- Choosing the Baby's Gender: The Shettles Method
- Choosing the Gender Interactively with the Fertility Calendar
- Diet may influence baby's gender
- Gender Selection of Baby by Timing and Diet
- Does coffee make a difference to have a boy or girl
- Does cough syrup improve your chances for a boy or girl
- Changing body chemistry to have a boy or girl
- Timing to get pregnant and have a Boy or Girl
- What is the best position for a boy or girl
- What is the right time to have a boy or girl
- Does orgasm make a difference
- Changing the vaginal environment to have a boy or girl