Problems Getting Pregnant?
Why can't we get pregnant?
Infertility Guide: Why Can't We Get Pregnant?Learn about infertility testing and treatment.
All Fertility Calculators
Fertility Tools and Calculators to Help You Get PregnantCalculate everything from your pregnancy due date to your fertile days
Meet Obie, your reproductive health coachObie takes a holistic approach to improving your fertility and helping you get pregnant.
Male Fertility and Infertility
Male Fertility and InfertilityMale infertility is the #1 reason for difficulties getting pregnant.
Causes of Male InfertilityMale infertility affects about 50% of all infertile couples.
Are your eggs good?
Good Eggs and Bad Eggs: Ovarian Reserve TestingOvarian reserve testing is the most important fertility test.
Find Your Fertile Window
Fertility Calendar and Ovulation CalculatorFind your fertile days accurately!
Where to Start
Getting Pregnant Fertility Guide For Women 35 and OlderAs you age, your chances of getting pregnant decrease.
When seeing a specialist?
When Should You See an Infertility Specialist?Learn when you should make an appointment.
Important Steps Before TTC
Preconception Counseling and Care - For Her and HimThere are several things you should do before trying to conceive.
Planning for pregnancy
We do so much planning and preparation before we cook our favorite holiday meals. Just consider how much we plan our Thanksgiving dinner. We often have an extensive list and purchase just the right ingredients, the perfect cut of meat, the ideal spices, and the best cookware. Once we get started, we measure carefully and stir consistently to cook that meal to absolute perfection. While the dinner might last a few hours, the preparation can take weeks in advance. Ironically, we follow dinner recipes to a tee, yet most pregnancies follow the "just do it" principle.
Many people think of just 3 trimesters when it comes to pregnancy, but in reality, there are actually 6 trimesters! The time before, during, and after pregnancy. The pre-trimester is one of the most important trimesters, and it can help determine the remaining 5, and also help ensure a healthy pregnancy.
babyMed wants to change the "just do it" principle by getting you ready for pregnancy in advance. We will help you learn all the right "ingredients" to whip up a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- The Six Trimesters Of Pregnancy
- What Is the Pre-trimester?
- Pre-Trimester Checklist: Before You Get Pregnant
- What Is Preconception Care?
- The Preconception To-Do List
12 steps for preconception care
- See your doctor first
- Get educated and learn about fertility and getting pregnant
- Improve the health of you and your partner
- Review your medications and supplements
- Stop smoking, stop alcohol and eat the right food
- Be at your optimal weight
- Try and relax
- See your dentist
- Check your health insurance
- Getting pregnant after stopping birth control
- See an infertility specialist if necessary
- His pre-trimester of the pregnancy is important, too!
- What Preconception Tests Should You Get?
- Pap Smear
- Sperm Analysis
- Hepatitis A
- Type and Rh both partner's blood
- Sickle Cell
- Jewish Genetic Disease
Nutrition and diet
- Pre-Trimester Diet and Lifestyle Tips
- Optimal Pregnancy Weight Gain
- Preventing Birth Defects
- Benefits of Folic Acid During Preconception
- Dad’s Folic Acid Consumption May Be Vital To Baby’s Health
- All About Implantation Bleeding
- Getting Pregnant After Birth Control
- Boy or Girl: You Choose
- How Often Should You Have Sex?
- What Men Should Do in the Pre-Trimester