Seven Facts about Homebirth you need to know about
- Is it "No interventions" that you want? The same can be offered in a hospital
- Is it "home-like" setting you want. Same can be done in the hospital
- You want no epidural? No problem, the hospital can do that too
- Concerned about complications and emergencies like cord prolapse or abruptio placentae? Those are best treated in the hospital
- Concerned about the baby having breathing problems? In the hospital there is the right personnel to take care of the baby
- Pushing for too long, and what to do next? No need to be transported in unsafe conditions when you are in the hospital
- Do you want the safest possible delivery and the best trained personnel? The hospital is it!