Benefits of adding Omega-3 and DHA
Get a smarter baby. Get the best DHA supplement HERE
1. Cohen JT, Bellinger DC, Connor WE, Shaywitz BA. A quantitative analysis of prenatal intake of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cognitive development.Am J Prev Med. 2005 Nov;29(4):366-74
2. Helland IB, Smith L, Saarem K, Saugstad OD, Drevon CA. Maternal supplementation with very-long-chain n-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and lactation augments children's IQ at 4 years of age. Pediatrics. 2003 Jan;111(1):e39-44.
3. Auestad N, Scott DT, Janowsky JS, Jacobsen C, Carroll RE, Montalto MB, Halter R, Qiu W, Jacobs JR, Connor WE, Connor SL, Taylor JA, Neuringer M, Fitzgerald KM, Hall RT Visual, cognitive, and language assessments at 39 months: a follow-up study of children fed formulas containing long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids to 1 year of age. Pediatrics. 2003 Sep;112(3 Pt 1):e177-83.
4. Lauritzen L, Jorgensen MH, Olsen SF, Straarup EM, Michaelsen KF Maternal fish oil supplementation in lactation: effect on developmental outcome in breast-fed infants..Reprod Nutr Dev. 2005 Sep-Oct;45(5):535-47.
5. Decsi T, Koletzko B: N-3 fatty acids and pregnancy outcomes. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2005 Mar;8(2):161-6.
6. van Houwelingen AC, Sorensen JD, Hornstra G, Simonis MM, Boris J, Olsen SF, Secher NJ. Essential fatty acid status in neonates after fish-oil supplementation during late pregnancy Br J Nutr. 1995 Nov;74(5):723-31. Department of Human Biology, Limburg University, Maastricht, The Netherlands.