Spinach dip is a party favorite, but when fresh spinach is used with
olive oil mayonnaise, this unhealthy appetizer turns into a fantastic
1 bag fresh spinach
1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pack the entire bag of fresh spinach into a large pot and add water to cover.
- Top the pot and cook the spinach until wilted.
- Drain the spinach. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- In a large bowl. Mix the freshly cooked spinach with olive oil mayonnaise, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Nutritional Benefits: Folic Acid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Protein
Category: Appetizer, Hors D’Oeurves