Bee pollen has been used for centuries to aid fertility. It is thought that bee pollen also helps aid sexuality.
8 ounces honey
4 egg yolks
1 vanilla bean, seeded
3 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- Prepare two loaf pans by lining with plastic wrap.
- Pour honey, egg yolks and seeds from the vanilla bean into a metal bowl.
- Heat a pot of water to simmering.
- Place metal bowl over water and whisk constantly.
- The mixture will turn very pale and double in volume or 5 to 7 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool in bowl off heat.
- Place a chilled metal bowl in a stand mixer and add cold cream.
- Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- When the honey mixture is room temperature, fold into the whipped cream.
- Spoon into prepared loan pans and freeze overnight.
Nutritional Benefits: Honey – a natural fertility aid.
Category: Appetizer, Dessert