Kale, and many other green leafy vegetables, has been proven to support
fertility. Most often, green leafy vegetables are cooked with meat to
create a southern style dish. This kale recipe offers the same nutritional support for fertility without the southern taste.
2 tb olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil, toasted
2 minced cloves garlic
1 tb minced ginger
2 large kale bunches, cleaned and washed (remove stems) - chopped
1 tb soy sauce
1 tb sesame seeds
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and sesame oil.
- Sauté garlic and ginger for just one minute.
- Add chopped kale to the sauté pan.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
- If kale sticks, try adding a bit of water.
- Remove from heat and add soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Stir well and serve.
Nutritional Benefits: Folic Acid, Full-Fat Olive Oil and Sesame Oil.
Category: Lunch, Dinner.