Getting Pregnant Essentials
Am I Fertile?
The Online Fertility Test: Am I Fertile?Find out in 30 seconds if you are fertile, how to get pregnant faster and have a healthy baby
Increase your odds
Boost Your Fertility: Get Pregnant FasterThis plan will help you get pregnant and have the baby of your dreams!
Am I Fertile?
Preconception Interview: How Are You Doing?Answer these question and see if there are any issues
Getting Pregnant: The Beginner's GuideHere's where to start in your pregnancy journey!
Pre-Trimester Checklist: Before You Get PregnantUse this handy checklist to help you get ready.
Get in Shape
Get in Shape to Improve Your FertilityGet into optimal shape and good health now.
What Is Preconception Healthcare?Preconception care during the pre-trimester can have a significant impact on your and your baby's health.
Fertility Calendar and Ovulation CalculatorFind your fertile days accurately!
When are you fertile?
When Is Your Fertility Window?You only have 5-6 fertile days in your cycle to get pregnant, so when is your fertile window?
Fertility Diet Guide for Women and MenGood nutrition can improve fertility!
When to stop
How To Get Pregnant After The Pill and Other Birth ControlThe first step in trying to get pregnant is to stop taking the pill.
When Do You Ovulate and How Do You Know?If and when you ovulate should be the very first step in assessing your fertility
Fertile Window Coverage CalculatorFind out your fertile window!
Problems Getting Pregnant?
When seeing a specialist?
When Should You See an Infertility Specialist?Learn when you should make an appointment.
Why can't we get pregnant?
Infertility Guide: Why Can't We Get Pregnant?Learn about infertility testing and treatment.
Your fertility stage?
What Is Your Fertility Stage?Your fertility stage defines how likely it is for you to get pregnant.
Causes of Male InfertilityMale infertility affects about 50% of all infertile couples.
Where to Start
Getting Pregnant Fertility Guide For Women 35 and OlderAs you age, your chances of getting pregnant decrease.
Are your eggs good?
Good Eggs and Bad Eggs: Ovarian Reserve TestingOvarian reserve testing is the most important fertility test.
Planning for pregnancy
We do so much planning and preparation before we cook our favorite holiday meals. Just consider how much we plan our Thanksgiving dinner. We often have an extensive list and purchase just the right ingredients, the perfect cut of meat, the ideal spices, and the best cookware. Once we get started, we measure carefully and stir consistently to cook that meal to absolute perfection. While the dinner might last a few hours, the preparation can take weeks in advance. Ironically, we follow dinner recipes to a tee, yet most pregnancies follow the "just do it" principle.
Sign up for babyMed Fertility University and receive regular emails about how to get pregnant faster and have a healthy pregnancy!
Many people think of just 3 trimesters when it comes to pregnancy, but in reality, there are actually 6 trimesters! The time before, during, and after pregnancy. The pre-trimester is one of the most important trimesters, and it can help determine the remaining 5, and also help ensure a healthy pregnancy.
babyMed wants to change the "just do it" principle by getting you ready for pregnancy in advance. We will help you learn all the right "ingredients" to whip up a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- The Six Trimesters Of Pregnancy
- What Is the Pre-trimester?
- Pre-Trimester Checklist: Before You Get Pregnant
- What Is Preconception Care?
- The Preconception To-Do List
12 steps for preconception care
- See your doctor first
- Get educated and learn about fertility and getting pregnant
- Improve the health of you and your partner
- Review your medications and supplements
- Stop smoking, stop alcohol and eat the right food
- Be at your optimal weight
- Try and relax
- See your dentist
- Check your health insurance
- Getting pregnant after stopping birth control
- See an infertility specialist if necessary
- His pre-trimester of the pregnancy is important, too!
- What Preconception Tests Should You Get?
- Pap Smear
- Sperm Analysis
- Hepatitis A
- Type and Rh both partner's blood
- Sickle Cell
- Jewish Genetic Disease
Nutrition and diet
- Pre-Trimester Diet and Lifestyle Tips
- Optimal Pregnancy Weight Gain
- Preventing Birth Defects
- Benefits of Folic Acid During Preconception
- Dad’s Folic Acid Consumption May Be Vital To Baby’s Health
- All About Implantation Bleeding
- Getting Pregnant After Birth Control
- Boy or Girl: You Choose
- How Often Should You Have Sex?
- What Men Should Do in the Pre-Trimester