Getting Pregnant Essentials
Increase your odds
Boost Your Fertility: Get Pregnant FasterThis plan will help you get pregnant and have the baby of your dreams!
Top TTC FAQs
Top 20 'Getting Pregnant' Frequently Asked Questions FAQsYour most important fertility questions answered.
Pre-Trimester Checklist: Before You Get PregnantUse this handy checklist to help you get ready.
Get in Shape
Get in Shape to Improve Your FertilityGet into optimal shape and good health now.
What Is Preconception Care?Preconception care during the pre-trimester can have a significant impact on your and your baby's health.
Fertility Calendar and Ovulation CalculatorFind your fertile days accurately!
When are you fertile?
Your Fertility and Fertile Window: When Is It?You only have 5-6 fertile days in your cycle to get pregnant.
Fertility Diet Guide for Women and MenGood nutrition can improve fertility!
When to stop
How To Get Pregnant After The Pill and Other Birth ControlIf you are on the birth control pill, the first step in trying to get pregnant is to stop taking the pill.
Top cause female infertility
When Do You Ovulate and How Do You Know?If and when you ovulate should be the very first step in assessing your fertility
Problems Getting Pregnant?
When seeing a specialist?
When Should You See an Infertility Specialist?Learn when you should make an appointment.
Why can't we get pregnant?
Infertility Guide: Why Can't We Get Pregnant?Learn about infertility testing and treatment.
Your fertility stage?
What Is Your Fertility Stage?Your fertility stage defines how likely it is for you to get pregnant.
Causes of Male InfertilityMale infertility affects about 50% of all infertile couples.
Where to Start
Getting Pregnant Fertility Guide For Women 35 and OlderAs you age, your chances of getting pregnant decrease.
Are your eggs good?
Good Eggs and Bad Eggs: Ovarian Reserve TestingOvarian reserve testing is the most important fertility test.
Planning for pregnancy
We do so much planning and preparation before we cook our favorite holiday meals. Just consider how much we plan our Thanksgiving dinner. We often have an extensive list and purchase just the right ingredients, the perfect cut of meat, the ideal spices, and the best cookware. Once we get started, we measure carefully and stir consistently to cook that meal to absolute perfection. While the dinner might last a few hours, the preparation can take weeks in advance. Ironically, we follow dinner recipes to a tee, yet most pregnancies follow the "just do it" principle.
Sign up for babyMed Fertility University and receive regular emails about how to get pregnant faster and have a healthy pregnancy!
Many people think of just 3 trimesters when it comes to pregnancy, but in reality, there are actually 6 trimesters! The time before, during, and after pregnancy. The pre-trimester is one of the most important trimesters, and it can help determine the remaining 5, and also help ensure a healthy pregnancy.
babyMed wants to change the "just do it" principle by getting you ready for pregnancy in advance. We will help you learn all the right "ingredients" to whip up a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- The Six Trimesters Of Pregnancy
- What Is The pre-trimester?
- Pre-Trimester Checklist: Before You Get Pregnant
- What Is Preconception Care?
- The Preconception To-Do List
12 steps for preconception care
- See your doctor first
- Get educated and learn about fertility and getting pregnant
- Improve the health of you and your partner
- Review your medications and supplements
- Stop smoking, stop alcohol AND eat the right food
- Be at your optimal weight
- Try and relax
- See your dentist
- Check your health insurance
- Getting pregnant after stopping birth control
- See an infertility specialist if necessary
- His pre-trimester of the pregnancy is important, too!
- What Preconception Tests Should You Get?
- Pap Smear
- TSH (checks thyroid)
- Sperm Analysis
- Postcoital Test (PCT)
- Check Ovulation with the basal body temperature curve (BBT)
- Cycle Day 3 tests if problems with TTC
- Hepatitis A
- Rubella titers
- Chickenpox titers
- Parvovirus B-19 (Fifth Disease)
- Type and Rh both partner's blood
- Sickle Cell
- Jewish Genetic Disease
- What Men Should Do In The Pre-Trimester
- Pre-Trimester For Men: The Preconception Period Is Vital
- Dad’s Folic Acid Consumption May Be Vital To Baby’s Health
Nutrition and diet
- Pre-Trimester Diet and Lifestyle Tips
- Optimal Pregnancy Weight Gain
- Preventing Birth Defects
- Benefits Of Folic Acid During Preconception and Pregnancy
- Testing for Fertility
- Why Can't We Get Pregnant?
- Odds Of Getting Pregnant
- Good Eggs Versus Bad Eggs
- Abnormal Sperm
- Abnormal Eggs
- Signs And Symptoms Of Female Infertility
- How Often Should You Have Sex During Your Fertile Period?
Before trying to get pregnant
- Read this first: Pre-Trimester Preconception and Peri-conception Care
- Baby Steps to Pregnancy
- Top 10 Pregnancy Pre-trimester/Preconception Tips
- How To Get Pregnant Faster
- Difficulties Getting Pregnant? Maybe it's Subfertility
- Eat the right food and get pregnant faster
- Quiz: What Are My Chances of Getting Pregnant
- The Pregnancy Pre-trimester
- Fertility 101: Get Pregnant Fast
- Difficulties Getting Pregnant
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Fertility Myths
- All About Implantation Bleeding
- Getting Pregnant After Birth Control
- Boy or Girl: You Choose
- Timing Is Everything
- How Long Does It Take?
- Top 100 "Am I Pregnant?" FAQs
- Top 20 TTC FAQs
- Can I Get Pregnant If ...?
- Lubrication When Getting Pregnant
Sex and getting pregnant
- The Best Days for Sex
- Sex: Every Day vs. Every Other Day
- Your Fertile Window
- How Often Sex When TTC
- Orgasm and TTC
- Male Masturbation and TTC
- Sex Myths
- Fertility Charting
- Implantation Symptoms
- Cervical Mucus and Fertility
- Basal Body Temperature
- Mittelschmerz (Ovulation Pain)
- Breast Tenderness
- How Long Do Sperm Live?
- Ovulation Prediction Calculator
Ovulation & fertility
- Fertility and Ovulation Calendar
- Ovulation (The BIG O)
- Signs of Ovulation
- Good/Bad Eggs: TTC After Age 35
- Testing for Fertility
- Clomid Information
- Your Cervix and Fertility
- Predicting Ovulation with the OPK