We wil help you get pregnant if you follow these 12 tips you will improve your chances getting pregnant and having a healthy baby.
1. Start Taking a prenatal vitamin supplement plus folic acid now - before you start trying to get pregnant.
Taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins will improve your chances getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy.
2. Don't lose time trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully when there are already medical issues.
- Get his sperm tested first! Many couples have lost years because his sperm count was too low and they didn't realize it.
- Make sure you know exactly if and when you ovulate. Irregular cycles indicate problems with ovulating and you should your dotor right away if you have irregular cycles.
3. Have sex regularly two-three times a week PLUS once a day every day during the 5-6 fertile days and check your fertility signs for the best and fertile days to make love on
[bmed_ad_r]Having regular sex is the best way to get pregnant. Couples often try to time everything perfectly for ovulation but do not have sex when they think they are not ovulating. It is true that sex that is not within the time of ovulation will not result in pregnancy. However, because women do not always ovulate when they think they will, having sex three times a week will help to a woman cover her bases, so to speak, and not miss an opportunity to get pregnant.
Doing a BBT temperature chart, checking your fertile signs and using an ovulation kit to predict when you are ovulating could improve your chances of getting pregnant. Ovulation prediction kits work by reading LH surges prior to ovulation. They are relatively easy to use and are generally accurate for predicting ovulation. Fertility monitors, such as the Clear Blue Easy monitor, are also a worthwhile investment if you would like to get pregnant faster. F
4. Have sex before ovulation (not after)
Sometimes couples get confused about the best time to have sex in relationship to ovulation. You have a small window of time each month to get pregnant. After a woman ovulates the egg will survive approximately 24 hours. Sperm, on the other hand, will live for up to three to five days. This is why having sex two to three days before ovulation will increase your chances of getting pregnant. Don't wait until the day you ovulate to have sex. Your partner's sperm will last longer than your egg and you don't want to miss an opportunity by waiting.
5. Use the Calendar Method for predicting ovulation.
Using the calendar method, especially if you have regular cycles, could help you pinpoint your fertile days. This is better than just picking an arbitrary day to have sex, it is not a very accurate way to predict when you ovulate. Many women do not ovulate on day fourteen and knowing precisely when you ovulate will help you time intercourse better. Ovulation prediction kits, looking at previous months bbt charts, or watching for body cues will help you to determine when you ovulate.
6. See a doctor before you start trying to get pregnant.
Make sure you are in good health and have had a regular check up from your OBGYN or medical provider. Untreated infections, sexually transmitted diseases, or poor health can affect your chances of getting pregnant. Its good to see a doctor as well as start taking prenatal vitamins prior to trying to conceive.
7. Don't smoke, drink alcohol, or abuse drugs when trying to get pregnant.
This may seem like common sense but many women do try to get pregnant while smoking, drinking or using drugs. Smoking, drugs, and alcohol can affect your fertility. It will also affect your unborn child. It is important to stop smoking or using drugs and alcohol before getting pregnant and not wait until you find out you are pregnant.
8. Have enjoyable sex.
Sometimes when couples are trying to conceive, sex becomes a job or function of reproduction and is not as enjoyable. Plan a romantic evening or try something different to spice things up. How you are feeling sexually may factor into your chances of getting pregnant. Some researchers believe that having an orgasm during sex increases your chances of getting pregnant. For women, the spasmic movements of orgasm will help pull the sperm into the uterus and for men a better orgasm may increase the man's sperm count.
9. Have sex in positions that keep sperm inside the vagina longer.
The missionary position is a good position to use when trying to get pregnant. Avoid positions where the woman is on top. Gravity will allow sperm to leak out with these positions. Also try placing a pillow under your hips to help tilt your pelvis and keep the sperm in longer. Don't get up right after sex. Try to relax and allow the sperm to stay in the vagina as long as possible.
10. There is no such thing as trying too hard to get pregnant.
Most couples get pregnant within a year of trying. If you have not gotten pregnant within a year consult your doctor for advice.
11. Be at your optimal weight
Women at the extremes of weights, too low or too high, have decreased chances getting pregnant. Calculate your BMI to find your optimal weight.
12. Stay away from harmful foods
When trying to get pregnant it's best to eat as if you were already pregnant.