Where do celebrities go to babymoon?
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge went to sunny Mustique, a small private island in the Caribbean. Kim and Kanye reconnected, relaxed, and rekindled the romance in Paris. What’s behind these exotic escapes? These celebrity couples are expecting babies and they are getting away from it all for a retreat into intimacy before the joys of parenthood reveal to them a whole new kind of fun. They’re babymooning!
Babymoons are becoming popular escapes for parents-to-be from all walks of life. Not every couple wants to follow in the famous footsteps of the rich and paparazzied but, in case you’re wondering, here’s where other celebrity parents-to-be enjoyed relaxation and romance before their big day arrived.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum chose the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Barts. Officially, the tropical island is St. Barthelemy, one of the four territories that make up the French West Indies.
- Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge toured Rome. Why? Miller liked the idea of lying on a beach reading a book, soaking up culture, strolling through an old town, and indulging in great local food all in one place.
- Nick Lachey and wife Vanessa also headed to the tropics - to the island of St. Lucia. In the southern Caribbean just north of South America, St. Lucia is part of the Lesser Antilles.
- Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy soaked up the sun at the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita just outside the city of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie chose a Four Seasons babymoon, too. They got tropical on the Big Island at the Four Seasons Resort Hawaii.
- It was a Hawaiian Four Seasons escape for Marissa Miller and Griffin Guess, too, who frolicked in the marvelous sunshine on Maui.
- It was Cabo calling for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler, who enjoyed a sun-soaked stay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Bill and Giuliana Rancic took to the mountains, Ritz-Carlton-style, in Vail, Colorado.
- Holly Madison and Pasquale Rotella chose enchantment at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves babymoon on the beaches of sunny Ibiza, Spain.
- Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson set sail for the Caribbean Sea.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon escaped to the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, California, before twins Roc and Roe made them doubly blessed parents.
Babymoon Ideas and Destinations