April showers brought May flowers for many but the lives of these celebrities bloomed with love following the birth of their babies in April.
- Dashiel Edan Jovovich-Anderson — It’s daughter #2 for Resident Evil star, Milla Jovovich, 39, and her husband, the director/producer Paul W.S. Anderson, 50. Little Dash is being welcomed home by big sister, Ever Gabo, 7, who is eager to pass along all her own baby things to her new little sis.
- Logan Lee Mewes — It’s a girl for actor Jason Mewes, 40, and wife Jordan Monsanto. Logan Lee made her internet debut back in December when her daddy tweeted a photo of Jordan’s baby bump plugged in to some John Coltrane tunes.
- Kellen William Patino — Actress Kelly Stables, 37, and hubby Kurt Patino, turned to Ireland for the name of their second son, who has a big brother, Kendrick Kurt, who is almost 3. Staples shared the countdown to her C-section delivery online and once said in an interview that love is “hearing my son laugh.”
- Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies — Actors Rachael Leigh Cook, 35, and Daniel Gillies, 39, now have two under two, as they and their daughter, Charlotte Easton, 18 months, welcome a new little buddy “to the party.”
- Silas Randall Timberlake — The first child, a son, for Justin Timberlake, 34, and Jessica Biel, 33, won’t have a nanny to change his Gucci diapers; his mom hired two gay men to be his mannies in rotating shifts at the couple’s Montana retreat.
- Cooper Blue and Kingsley Rainbow Arrouet — Fraternal twins, Cooper (a boy) and Kingsley (a girl) were born of a surrogate to Dylan Lauren, 40, and her hubby, Paul Arrouet, 44. The twins are the first kids to call fashion designer Ralph Lauren grandpa.
- Anders Reyn Ribeiro — Alfonso Ribeiro, 43, who played Carlton on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and his wife, Angela Unkrich, welcomed their second little fresh prince into the world in Los Angeles. Anders has a big brother, Alfonso Jr., 18 months, and a 12-year-old half-sister, Sienna.