Santa brought beautiful bundles of joy to these proud celebrity parents in December 2014. These new parents may not be fretting over the logistical hassles of a white Christmas but dreams of a long, silent night just might be on their wish list these days.
- Gone Girl leading lady Rosamund Pike, 35, and partner Robie Uniacke, 53, a mathematical researcher, welcomed a son into the world but haven’t publicly revealed his name yet. Baby #2 has a big brother named Solo, who isn’t any longer.
- Hannah Mali Rose Lanfer — Two-year-old Micah Emmanuel always knew he had a baby sister on the way although his parents, Grey’s Anatomy actress Sarah Drew, 34, and her husband, UCLA lecturer Peter Lanfer, kept the baby’s gender a surprise. Pregnancy hasn’t been easy for Drew; Hannah was born three weeks early and Drew experienced toxemia during her pregnancy with Micah.
- Henry Peet Friedman — Frances Pen “Frankie”, 7, and Molly June, 4, welcomed home a new baby brother on December 6, along with their parents, actress Amanda Peet, 42, who is an advocate for childhood vaccinations, and hubby, David Benioff (Friedman), 44, co-creator / executive producer of the HBO hit series, Game of Thrones. Big sister Frances is happy to have a new sibling but Molly, uhmmm, not so much.
- Kaya Evdokia Klitschko — New mom Hayden Panattiere, 25, says, “We are over the moon and madly in love!” She and hubby, heavyweight boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko, 38, met in 2009 and were married in 2014.
- It’s truly the good life for former Good Wife star, Josh Charles, and his wife, Sophie Flack, who welcomed their first child, a son, into the world on December 9. The baby’s name has not been made public yet but proud papa did share in a tweet that he’s the kind of parent “who continually checks” in on his sleeping son.
- Reign Aston Disick — Don’t let the name fool you; it’s another Kardashian to keep up with for mom Kourtney Kardashian, 35, and long-time love Scott Disick. Reign shares a birthday with big brother Mason Dash, 5. Their sister, Penelope Scotland, is 2.
- Delta Bell Shepard — Kristen Bell, 34, and Dax Shepard, 39, have made no secret about their disdain for candid paparazzi photos of celebrity children but they took full advantage of Twitter as their second daughter was born. Delta has a big sister, Lincoln, 21 months.
- Genesis Ali Dean — Baby #2 for Alicia Keys, 33, and hubby, Swizz Beatz (Kasseem Dean), 36, whose first son, Egypt Daoud Ibarr Dean, is 4, the same age their Grammy-winning mother was when she got her start in show business playing a slumber party guest at the Huxtable residence on The Cosby Show. Their music/fashion industry mogul father is a recent graduate of the Harvard Business School Owner/President Management Extension Program.