During February, the month of love, champagne and roses may have lit the light of love for many couples around the world but love came to many celebrities as a smiling bundle of baby joy. These babies may not be celebrities yet but their parents certainly are.
February 2, 2014
- Alena Rose Jonas, first child child for reality TV star, Danielle Jonas, and her pop star husband, Kevin Jonas. To announce baby Alena’s impending arrival, daddy Kevin tweeted “It’s showtime #thisisnotadrill.”
February 11, 2014
- Victoria and Ysabel Jordan doubly blessed their parents, Yvette and Michael Jordan. The identical twin girls are a first for mom but daddy’s got three 20-something children by his previous marriage.
February 12, 2014
- Bodhi Ransom Green is son #2 for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. Little Bodhi is welcomed home by the couple’s first son, Noah, and Green’s son, Kassius, by a previous marriage.
February 13, 2014
- Ava Marie Jean Wayans was born into a family of entertainment royalty. Little Ava’s mom, Vanessa Simmons, is a reality TV star who is the daughter of Joseph Simmons (“Rev Run”) of Run-DMC fame. Ava’s proud papa is Mike Wayans, one of the multi-talented Wayans family, whose collective and individual talents run wall to wall across the entertainment industry. Ava is the first child for Simmons and Wayans, who have been together for eight years.
February 14, 2014
- Eric Cowell, first child for Simon Cowell, 54, and girlfriend, Lauren Silverman. The rumor mill says Cowell is ready to propose, wants more kids, and has turned into a massive softy since the birth of his “healthy and handsome” son.
February 15, 2014
- Mollen Biggs’ birth was well documented by happy dad, Jason Biggs, while mom, Jenny Mollen, did the hard stuff. Not only was Instagram-happy daddy in the delivery room, so was Teets, the family dog, decked out appropriately in surgical cap and gown.
February 16, 2014
- Hazel Krasinski, daughter and first child of Emily Blunt and husband, John Krasinski, is sure to have a head start in Hollywood. In addition to her multi-talented parents, their friends include Amy Adams and Jennifer Aniston, who co-hosted Hazel’s baby shower, and George Clooney, who hosted the couple’s wedding at his Italian villa in 2010.
February 17, 2014
- Bodhi Rain Palmer is a first child and son for Teresa Palmer, 27, and hubby, Mark Webber, 33. Sometimes a name says it all: Bodhi means Enlightened One and Rain is Abundant Blessings From Above.
February 20, 2014
- Princess Leonore Lilian Maria, newborn daughter of Princess Madeline of Sweden and her husband, Christopher O’Neill, an American banker. The little princess’s second name is thought to be inspired by the love story of Princess Lillian, the daughter of a Welsh coal miner who stood quietly by her royal man, Prince Bertil of Sweden, for more than 30 years before gaining royal permission to marry.
February 28, 2014
- Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale, son #3 for Gwen Stefani and husband, Gavin Rossdale. Baby Apollo’s middle names are the maiden names of his grandmothers and his mom tweets she is “#surroundedbyboys.”
Celebrity Baby Bumps!
28 Creative Celebrity Baby Names
The Ultimate Baby Names Guide