Should we see a fertility specialist? This is among the top 3 most frequently asked questions we get at babyMed.

Dr. Amos Grunebaum, who created this quiz recommends seeing your OB-GYN for a periconception visit as soon as you start trying to get pregnant before there are problems.

Answer the following questions and find out if you should see a specialist regarding your fertility!