Everyone needs a bit of sweetness once in a while. When that sweet tooth
hits, feel confident knowing the cookies you are snacking on provide a
great source of protein and calcium.
1 cup soy butter, creamy or chunky
1 cup honey
2 tsp real vanilla extract
1 ½ cups powdered non-fat milk
1 1/3 cups rice crisp cereal
- Blend together soy butter, honey and real vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- When the mixture is thoroughly mixed, incorporate rice crisp cereal and powdered non-fat dry milk.
- Stir until all cereal pieces are coated and the mixture is fully blended.
- Form 1-inch balls and place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours and snack away.
Nutritional Benefit: Calcium, Protein, Fiber.