You can improve the sperm count by following these 10 simple steps which include less sex and masturbation.
- Have sex & masturbate less often - the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Don't ejaculate more than once a day or every other day.
- Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. - Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production
- Exercise regularly. Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before.Read How to Exercise your PC muscles
- Eat Nutritious Food - Diet that's low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.Reduce caffeine intake
- Avoid heating of testicles - Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas
- Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause testosterone/oestrogen imbalances.
- Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques - Keep your mind and body healthy by regular practice of YOGA and MEDITATION.
- Massage body with herbal oil, which improves blood circulation. Try Penis Massage Oil.
- Try supplements - Certain natural supplements promise to increase sperm production. Checkout some Natural and Herbal, no side effects supplements at
- Make love in the early morning or afternoon. Sperm levels are often highest in the mornings.
READ MORE ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE SPERM COUNT AND HIS FERTILITY