Infertility: What You Need to Know
learn the reasons
Top Causes of InfertilityThere are three major causes of infertility and they may surprise you!
When it's him
Causes of Male InfertilityMale infertility affects about 50% of all infertile couples.
#1 problem for women
Anovulation: Why Am I Not Ovulating?Not ovulating is the leading cause of female infertility. Learn how to recognize if you are ovulating and how not ovulating impacts your fertility.
When there is no answer
What Is Unexplained Infertility?Most cases of unexplained infertility fall into 1 of 3 categories.
Fertility Testing for Women and MenIt usually takes less than 6 weeks to find out the causes of infertility.
Male Fertility Testing: Sperm Analysis and CountA sperm analysis or sperm count is necessary to evaluate male fertility.
Fertility Calendar and Ovulation CalculatorFind your fertile days accurately!
Do I Need an Infertility Specialist?Been trying for a while? It may be time to see an infertility specialist.
It adds up
How Much Does Infertility Treatment Cost?High cost is one of the top reasons for not going to see a reproduction specialist.
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF): What Is It?Thinking about IVF? Here is the breakdown on the procedure!
Infertility Treatment OptionsLearn natural methods and advanced options.
see your state
U.S. Fertility Scorecard by StateHow does your state score?
Getting pregnant isn't always easy. The process of fertilization depends on several factors each of which must get tested so you find out exactly what the reason for the infertility is and how to treat it. Have more questions? Scroll through our most frequently asked questions and other important infertility information below!
Sign up for the babyMed University Fertility Course and receive our lessons by email about how to get pregnant faster and have a healthy pregnancy!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Can't I Get Pregnant?
- Infertility FAQs
- Top Getting Pregnant, Fertility and Pregnancy Questions
- How Is Infertility Diagnosed?
- Infertility Work-Up and Testing
- What Is In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- Basal Body Temperature Charting
Top Infertility Causes
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Issues
- Egg Quality
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Unexplained Infertility
Infertility and Reproductive Technologies
- Embryo Transfer
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Infertility and Donor Insemination
- Infertility and Egg Donation
- Frozen Sperm
- Egg Freezing
- Semen Analysis
- Male Infertility Testing
- Male Fertility Overview & Testing
- Sperm Count Calculator
- Male Infertility Treatment
- Female Fertility Testing
- Are You Ovulating?
- Timing Intercourse
- Do You Have Endometriosis?
- Laparoscopy and Other Tests
Ovulation and Fertility
- Fertility and Ovulation Calendar
- Ovulation (The Big O)
- Signs of Ovulation
- Good/Bad Eggs: TTC after age 35
- Clomid Information
- Your Cervix and Fertility
- Predicting Ovulation with the OPK