The postpartum period can be a difficult time for many women. Your body has been through a lot, between recovering from labor and delivery and being sleep deprived with a newborn baby.
Take the babyMed Postpartum Evaluation Test to find out if there may be a problem and what to do about it.
Several postpartum issues can arise during the recovery period. While most of the issues are normal and nothing to be concerned about, others may require more attention and care.
Here are some of the most common postpartum issues:
- Know These to Save Your Life
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Bleeding and Hemorrhage
- Postpartum Preeclampsia and Hypertension
- Common Breastfeeding Issues
- Urinary Problems
- Cesarean Scar Incision Issues
- Episiotomy Issues
- Hair Loss
- Weight Loss
- Postpartum Sex
- Perineal Discomfort and Soreness
- Postpartum Thyroiditis
- Postpartum Endometriosis