When it comes to improving fertility, healthy greens and full fat dairy
are two of the best foods to add to your diet. This recipe presents like
a gourmet meal, appetizer or hors d’oeuvres, but is simple to create.
12 ounces fresh adult spinach leaves, stems removed
½ full fat ricotta cheese
½ cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
2 large eggs, beaten
1 garlic clove, pressed
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add 1/3 of the spinach leaves to a food processor and pulse until chopped fine.
- Repeat with remaining spinach.
- Add ricotta cheese, eggs, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Coat an 8-cup muffin pan with olive oil.
- Divide the mixture between the 8 cups. Each cup will be very full.
- Bake the spinach cups for 20 minutes or until the center is set and springs back to the touch.
Nutritional Benefits: Folic Acid, Monounsaturated Fats, Whole Fat Dairy.
Category: Appetizer, Hors D’Oeuvres.