Sometimes, trying to get pregnant is just plain delicious. Mexican
coleslaw is a tart and tangy variety of American coleslaw without the
mayonnaise based dressing. Carrots and olive oil provide fantastic
fertility fats and vitamins.
6 cups grated or slivered cabbage
2 to 3 medium carrots, grated or slivered
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
¼ rice vinegar, or other vinegar to taste
2 tb olive oil
Salt to taste
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Add sugar, is desired to cut the vinegar taste a bit.
- Toss cabbage and carrots with vinaigrette.
- Allow coleslaw to rest in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Nutritional Benefits: Vitamin C, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Full-Fat
Category: Appetizer, Lunch, Dinner