Before you start undergoing major infertility testing, it's recommended that you try figuring out what is going on with your body and to try and improve your fertility. That can be done in as short a time period as 3-4 months.
7 Steps to improve your fertility:
- Control Your Weight
- Timing of Intercourse
- Improve HIS health
- Test HER Fertility at Home
- Stay away from these toxins and eat healthy food
- Reduce Stress
Read HERE MORE
In order to treat infertility effectively you need to know the exact cause of why you cannot get pregnant. Getting a correct diagnosis of the infertility will help you and your doctor decide how to treat and get you pregnant as soon as possible.
Once the correct infertility diagnosis has been made, and depending on what the diagnosis is, infertility can often be treated with:
- Life changes
- Intra-uterine insemination, or
- Assisted reproductive technology
Occasionally, treatments are combined. However, doctors can only recommend specific treatments for infertility if they know which causes to address.
• The factors contributing to the infertility.
• The duration of the infertility.
• The age of the female.
• The couple’s treatment preference after counseling about success rates, risks, and benefits of each treatment option.
The guide below is a very superficial list of treatment options.
- If you have ovulation problem: If your problems are because you have PCOS and you are overweight then losing weight may help you ovulate. Sometimes giving you drugs like clomiphene citrate or injectables may help you get pregnant too
- If your fallopian tubes are not open: Surgery can sometimes help open the tubes, but many doctors feel IVF is your best option.