Getting pregnant should be fun but sometimes it's not so easy. Find out how to improve your chances getting pregnant. Tools, charts, tips, advice and more.
Improve your chances getting pregnant by creating a Fertility BBT Temperature Chart and check the expert chart evaluations.
5 Steps to Get Ready for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Take 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid every day for at least 3 months before getting pregnant to help prevent birth defects.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- If you have a medical condition, be sure it is under control. Some conditions include asthma, diabetes, oral health, obesity, or epilepsy. Also be sure that your vaccinations are up to date.
- Talk to a health care professional about any over-the-counter and prescription medicines you are taking. These include dietary or herbal supplements.
- Avoid contact with toxic substances or materials that could cause infection at work and at home. Stay away from chemicals and cat or rodent feces.
DOWNLOAD the FREE FERTILITY BabyMed Calculator iPhone App NOW.
Do the Flu Symptoms Test now.