How can I keep my baby safe throughout my pregnancy?
When you first hear you are pregnant, your initial excitement may be followed by worry. Are you eating right? Is your lifestyle healthy enough? What medications should you keep or stop taking? Can you travel, play sports, get X-rays? Knowing a baby is on the way can bring about many pregnancy concerns.
Keep in mind that pregnancy is a natural, normal, and wonderful part of life, and should not be consumed with worry or apprehension. With the right information, you can enjoy a healthy and happy pregnancy. Here are some of the most popular pregnancy concerns and information on each to help alleviate your fears and help you refocus on this exciting period in your life!
- Alcohol and Pregnancy
- Beauty Products & Body Care and Pregnancy
- Caffeine and Pregnancy
- WiFi and Laptop Computer Use During Pregnancy
- Daily Living and Work and Pregnancy
- Household Chemical Exposure During Pregnancy
- Food and Pregnancy
- Medications and Pregnancy
- Recreational Drugs and Pregnancy
- Smoking and Pregnancy
- Sports & Leisure and Pregnancy
- Travel and Pregnancy
- X-Rays and Pregnancy
Pregnancy Safety Guide