Many celebrity babies arrived in April and many others made their presence known as baby bumps grew too prominent to hide.Happy Birthday to these brand new bundles of joy!
- Logan Aliya Rollins, second daughter of Philadelphia Phillies shortstop Jimmy Rollins and his wife, Johari. Rollins chose paternity leave over baseball so he could spend time with his family. Logan was born in early April but her exact birthdate is unknown.
- Winston Elba, son of multi-talented British actor Idris Elba and his girlfriend, Naiyana Garth. Elba also has a daughter, Isan, 14, from a previous relationship.
- Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha — first child of actress Kerry Washington and hubby, former NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha.
- Frankie Barrymore Kopelman, second daughter for Drew Barrymore and husband, Will Kopelman. “Everyone is healthy and happy,” according to a family representative.
- Charlie West Arquette, son of actor David Arquette and his girlfriend, Christina McLarty. Arquette has a 9-year-old daughter, Coco, from his marriage to actress Courtney Cox.
Celebrity Pregnancy Announcements
- Christian Bale and wife, Sibi Blazic, are looking forward to baby #2.
- Lake Bell and husband, Scott Campbell, have baby #1 on the way. Did it happen in Vegas? They aren’t telling.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z are keeping the rumor mills churning full time. Does baby Blue Ivy have a sibling on the way or not? Speculation follows these entertainment industry moguls everywhere they go but they have yet to publicly put to rest the rumors. Unnamed sources, said to be in the know, say baby #2 is, indeed, on the way.
- Chelsea Clinton and hubby, Marc Mezvinsky, expect a baby later this year. Happy grandparents-to-be are anxiously awaiting the baby’s arrival, with Bill and Hillary Clinton both turning to Twitter to share their joy.
- It’s baby #3 for Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl and his wife, Jordyn Blum.
- Jade Jagger’s nursery will be doing double-duty. She’s due in May and her 21-year-old daughter, Adrian Fillary, is expecting, too.
- Actress and wrestler Stacy Keibler and her new ad-exec husband, Jared Pobre, are expecting their first child.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher aren’t trying to keep it a secret any longer: they’re keeping their spare refrigerator fully stocked at all times with sauerkraut and pickles because that’s what the expectant mom craves all day long.
- It’s another bun in the oven for actress Lindsay Price, and her celebrity chef husband, Curtis Stone, who have a 2-year-old son named Hudson.
- Leelee Sobieski and her fashion-designer husband, Adam Kimmel, have a sibling on the way for their daughter, Louisiana Ray, 4.