Pregnancy has it's own challenges and you want to do everything right for the baby. But how do you know what's right or wrong when everybody tells you something different?
Myths and presumptions about pregnancy are rampant. A myth is a belief that persists despite contradicting evidence, while presumptions exists in the absence of supporting scientific evidence.
Predicting the Baby's Gender
- Baby's heart rate and sex of the baby - There is no correlation between the baby's heart rate and it's gender
- Heartburn and Baby's Hair - Does a lot of heartburn mean that the baby will have a lot of hair?
- How you carry - What will it be?
- Hands - Dry or smooth
- Linea Nigra - Large line a Boy or small below belly button a Girl?
- Orgasm and baby's gender - Does her orgasm change the baby's gender
- Morning sickness and baby's gender - There is little relationship between morning sickness and the baby's sex gender
- Right side-left side - Do boys and girls develop on a different side of the uterus?
- Position of sex and baby's gender - The position during sex is unlikely to determine the baby's sex gender
- Does the Drano test predict the baby's gender? - Mixing drano with urine does not detect the baby's sex, and it's also very dangerous
- Wedding Ring Test - Can it determine boy or girl?
- Chinese Birth Calculator and Calendar
Morning Sickness - Boy or girl?
More Pregnancy Tales
- Avoiding spicy foods - Can eating spicy foods in pregnancy induce labor?
- Can pregnancy happen if? - There are many circumstances under which pregnancy can happen
- Day getting pregnant - Only one day a month?
- Eating myths and pregnancy - There are many eating myths in pregnancy and most are not true
- Fertilization - Where does it happen?
- Infertility - Are women usually the responsible part?
- Labor during certain weather - A full moon or bad weather do not increase your chances going into labor
- Miscarriage - Myths of Cause - What can cause miscarriages?
- Morning Sickness - What causes it and what not?
- Normal Menstrual Cycle - Only 28 days?
- Orgasm and Pregnancy - Do I need to have an orgasm to get pregnant?
- Ovulation - Is it always on CD 14?
- Ovulation - Does it happen on the day of temperature drop or day of rise of temperature?
- Ovulation more than once - Does it happen more than once?
- Pregnant During My Period - Can I get pregnant on my period?
- Raising Hands Above Head - Can it hurt the fetus?
- Can sex and exercise harm the baby? - Or are they safe?
- Sleeping on your back during pregnancy - As long as you feel fine it's OK to sleep on your back in pregnancy
- Does stress delay my periods? - Or is it something else?
- Taking a bath during pregnancy - It is safe to take a bath during pregnancy
- Touch a cat in pregnancy - Is it safe?
- Woman's orgasm and ovulation - Can it be?
- Women's Fertility - Is she fertile all the time?
- X-Rays in pregnancy - Are they safe or not?