Pregnancy has its own challenges and you want to do everything right for your baby. But how do you know what's right or wrong when everybody tells you something different? Scroll down for the most common myths surrounding pregnancy!
Obie is your reproductive health coach, helping you reach your goal with expert personalized guidance. Not an iOS user? Sign up to be the first to know about Obie for Android.
Improve your fertility and get pregnant faster
Obie is your reproductive health coach, helping you reach your goal with expert personalized guidance.Download app
Not an iOS user? Sign up to be the first to know about Obie for Android.
Predicting the baby's gender
- Does stress affect the baby's gender?
- Baby's heart rate and sex of the baby
- Heartburn and baby's hair
- How you carry
- Hands: dry or smooth?
- Linea nigra
- Orgasm and baby's gender
- Morning sickness and baby's gender
- Sex position and baby's gender
- Drano test and baby's gender
- Chinese birth calculator
- Morning sickness
More pregnancy tales
- Spicy foods
- Can pregnancy happen if?
- Days for getting pregnant
- Eating myths and pregnancy
- Labor during certain weather
- Normal menstrual cycle
- Orgasm and pregnancy
- Ovulation day
- Pregnant during my period
- Raising hands above head
- Can sex and exercise harm the baby?
- Sleeping on your back during pregnancy
- Does stress delay my periods?
- Taking a bath during pregnancy
- Touching a cat during pregnancy
- Female fertility
- X-Rays during pregnancy
20 Fertility Myths That May Keep You From Getting Pregnant
10 Common Female Fertility Myths
Fertility Myths Quiz