Check out these calculators, trackers, ultrasound tools, labor & delivery tools, due date calculators, fertility and gender predictors, pregnancy calendars, and more!
- Week By Week Pregnancy Calendar and Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
- Monthly Pregnancy Calendar
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Graph
- Pregnancy Symptoms Calculator
- Calculate The Baby's Weight By Week
Enter your personal data and find out when to do the pregnancy test
Enter your height/weight and pre-pregnancy weight and find your weekly recommended weight gain.
Count your baby's movements daily
Much more than just your due date, this calculator also includes important pregnancy events
Calculates and graphs if your hCG levels are normal and whether they change normally
Enter the due date and calculate the conception date
Count your baby's movements and download an interactive chart to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
Calculate when your baby (or you or your spouse) was conceived based on the birth date.
Calculate your individual risk of delivering preterm
Calculate the blood type possibilities of a child and his/her parents
Find out what your baby's eye color may be based on the parents' eye colors.
Calculate the proper weight gain during pregnancy.
Labor & Delivery Tools
- Are You In Labor? Check your contractions with this interactive labor counter.
- Interactive Labor Curve: Is your labor progressing normally? Check it with this interactive tool.
- ObWatch: This helps you time the delivery between baby's head and body emerging. Especially helpful for midwives, nurses, and doctors.
- Bishop Score Calculator: Tracks if the cervix is ready for induction
- Apgar Score Calculator Interactive: Calculate your newborn baby's Apgar score 1 and 5-minutes after birth
- Is my fetus/baby normal size? This tool calculates whether the size on ultrasound or estimated fetal weight during pregnancy is normal.
- How much does my baby weigh by pregnancy week - You enter the pregnancy week and we calculate the average weight of the baby with normal high and low ranges
- Fetal Growth Calculator: Create a graph to observe the growth of the fetus.
- Abdominal Circumference Calculator: Calculate and graph the abdominal circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time.
- Biparietal Diameter Calculator: Interactively create a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' BPD biparietal diameter
- Femur Length Calculator: Create a curve to watch the growth of the fetus' femur length (FL).
- Head Circumference: Calculate and graph the head circumference of the fetus and watch it change over time.
- Ultrasound Interactive Measurements: Enter the fetus' ultrasound measurements to see if they fall within normal limits.
- Fetal Weight Calculator AC&BPD: Enter AC and BPD to check the fetus' size
- Ultrasound Scan Percentiles and Estimated Fetal Weight Calculator: Enter measurements and obtain percentiles and calculate fetal weights with 20+ formulas such as Shepard, Hadlock, Warsof and others
Postpartum & Breastfeeding
- LactMed Breastfeeding Drugs: Search whether it's safe to use specific medications during breastfeeding
- Edinburgh Postpartum and Postnatal Depression Score: Answer these 10 questions to find out if you are at risk for postpartum depression.