Labor & Delivery
Signs of Labor: Early SymptomsWhat are the true and false signs of labor?
Braxton Hicks or?
Is This True Labor or Braxton Hicks Contractions?Are these Braxton Hicks or real contractions?
Is Planned Home Birth Safe?A planned home birth takes place at home or in a residence rather than in a hospital.
A Labor and Delivery Nurse's Birth PlanBirth plans are common these days. Here is a birthplan written by a labor and delivery nurse.
Labor and delivery is where it all happens. After 9 months of the pregnancy you are finally ready to have the baby, whether it's labor, or a cesarean delivery. And occasionally you may find yourself on labor and delivery earlier than expected and need to figure out what's going on.
You need to get as much information as possible to guide you through the time on labor and delivery.
About labor & delivery
- True Versus False Labor
- Braxton Hicks Contractions
- Mucus Plug: Bloody Show
- Signs of Labor
- Stages of Labor
- Back Pain and Labor
- Monitoring of Labor
- Cervical Changes in Labor
- Induction of Labor
- Techniques for Pain Relief
- Labor Curve Partogram
- Labor Contractions Counting Calculator
- Online Birthing Classes
- Due Date Calculator
- Baby Names
- Delivery Clock: Time The Delivery
Types of births
Labor & delivery issues
- Is This OK During Labor & Delivery?
- Breech Presentation
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion (CPD)
- High Amniotic Fluid Levels: Polyhydramnios
- Low Amniotic Fluid Levels: Oligohydramnios
- Placental Abruption
- Premature Labor
- Umbilical Cord Prolapse
- Placenta Previa
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction IUGR
- Shoulder Dystocia